Pay day holiday: exactly how families fare after payday loan prohibitions
Downloading whole book from manager
- Campbell, Dennis & As?s Mart?nez-Jerez, F. & Tufano, Peter, 2012. ” moving outside of the banking industry: a scientific investigation of involuntary bank account closures ,” log of financial & funds, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), listings 1224-1235.
- John Y. Campbell & Howell E. Jackson & Brigitte C. Madrian & Peter Tufano, 2011. ” customer financing policies ,” newspaper of economical position, American commercial relation, vol. 25(1), webpages 91-114, winter season.
- Campbell, John Y. & Tufano, Peter & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Jackson, Howell Edmunds, 2011. ” market monetary coverage ,” Scholarly Articles 9887620, Harvard University office of Economics.
- Brian T. Melzer, 2013. ” Spillovers From pricey debt ,” running document 13-11, heart for business reports, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2015. ” commercial collection agency businesses as well as the supply of credit ,” Effective document 15-23, Federal book financial of Philadelphia.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2020. ” commercial collection agency firms together with the Supply of credit ,” doing work reports 20-06, https://tennesseepaydayloans.net/ Federal hold lender of Philadelphia.
- Viktar Fedaseyeu, 2013. ” commercial collection agency organizations and supply of consumer credit ,” Operating records 13-38, government Reserve financial institution of Philadelphia.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. ” the actual worth of credit score rating restrictions: data from micro-finance ,” Indira Gandhi Institute of improvement analysis, Mumbai Effective documents 2013-013, Indira Gandhi Institute of improvement data, Mumbai, India.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2009. ” info Disclosure, Cognitive Biases and Payday Borrowing ,” Effective paper 2009-007, Becker Friedman Institute for investigation In Economics.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Filter & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” exactly how Payday loans accessibility impacts Overdrafts because Outcomes ,” newspaper of clinking coins, loans and bank, Blackwell posting, vol. 44, listings 519-531, March.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2006. ” Expanding credit score rating availability: making use of randomized provide possibilities to approximate the shock ,” herbal Field tests 00281, industry tests websites.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2007. ” enlarging financing Access: making use of Randomized present conclusion to determine the Impacts ,” Effective forms 956, money improvement middle, Yale school.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2007. ” Expanding credit score rating accessibility: making use of Randomized sources moves to determine the shock ,” facility dialogue document 9279, Yale University, finance improvement focus.
- Dean Karlan & Jonathan Zinman, 2007. ” enlarging assets gain access to: utilizing Randomized Supply options to approximate the effects ,” performing documents 108, core for Global growth.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2007. ” growing financing Access: Using Randomized present judgements To Estimate the shock ,” CEPR chat reports 6180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2007. ” growing debt entry: Using Randomized offer preferences to calculate the shock ,” CEPR dialogue documents 6407, C.E.P.R. talk paper.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” Restricting credit gain access to: family study proof on influence across the Oregon fee cap ,” Operating Papers 08-32, Federal hold lender of Philadelphia.
- Campbell, John Y. & Jackson, Howell E. & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Tufano, Peter, 2010. ” The control of market financial loans: an introduction Essay with Four Case research ,” Operating newspaper Series rwp10-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy University of Government.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harm’s method? Pay day loan gain access to and serviceman show ,” Operating Papers 08-18, national hold financial of Philadelphia.
A little more about this items
All content on this site has been given by the individual marketers and authors. You can easily help proper problems and omissions. When seeking a correction, you need to bring up this piece’s control: RePEc:fip:fednsr:309 . Discover common information on suggestions most suitable information in RePEc.
For techie queries concerning this goods, or perhaps to appropriate their writers, title, abstract, bibliographic or downloading help and advice, communications: (). Important contact details of carrier:.
In case you have composed this item and therefore are not quite yet signed up with RePEc, all of us convince that start right here. This gives to associate your member profile for this item. What’s more, it enables you to acknowledge potential citations towards the present product that many of us are actually uncertain about.
We have no references because of it object. You can actually let introducing all of them by using this form .
When you know of missing out on items citing this package, you could potentially allow us to produce those connections with the addition of the relevant mention in the same way as previously mentioned, for any refering items. In the event you a registered writer of this object, you may wish to go through the “citations” tab inside your RePEc Author program profile, because there is some citations waiting proof.
Take note that corrections normally takes fourteen days to clean through the various RePEc treatments.